Ultra Performance has very good values for tensile strength, elongation at break and tear strength. The thermoset polyurethane produced by Prinz Polymers has a wide range of properties,including fluid and moisture resistance. Polyurethane seals offer outstanding performance in high pressure hydraulic systems with abrasive contamination, high shock loads, and related adverse conditions.
Ultra performance polymer is Hydrolysis resistant, UV resistant and has superior mineral oil compatibility as well as great resistance to ozone attack and weathering. It also has a very low com-pression set. Its excellent wear resistance, high elasticity, high dynamic resistance as well as low permeability are just some of its other advantages. The outstanding toughness and abrasion of the material allows it to be suitable for high pressure applications.
• Outstanding toughness & abrasion for high pressure applications
• Mineral oil compatibility is good
• Good resistance to ozone attack & weathering
• Excellent hot water resistance
• Low compression set
• Resistance in HFA, HFB and HFC hydraulic fluids